How To Enable Discord On Logitech G Hub

How To Enable Discord On Logitech G Hub



Open Discord> Authorized apps>Logitech G>Unauthorize. Close* out of Discord . In G-Hub, click active profile to get to the INTEGRATIONS settings on the next menu. Click Discord, which should sat Inactive and Enabled. Change it to Disabled. USE THE TOGGLE BUTTON (IMPORTANT) Close* out of G-Hub. Then Launch Discord Launch G-Hub, then go back to the Integrations setting. Change Discord to .


I was trying to assign the toggle mute in Discord to the G6 button on my G502. I solved the problem by assigning the G6 button in G Hub to a key that my keyboard doesn’t have in, F20 in my case (I bet most keyboards don’t have this key), and then setting the toggle mute keybind in Discord to the F20 key.


G Hub and Discord not connecting. : LogitechG, Play Advanced with Discord & Logitech G – YouTube, G Hub and Discord not connecting. : LogitechG, G-Hub Forced Discord Integration : LogitechG, 6/13/2020  · After formatting PC and reinstalling Logitech G hub , G Hub refuse to work with Discord integration. I used to use G9 button as mute/unmute. Whenever I click enable Discord integration it disable itself after 1-2 sec and even if I somehow enable it (by clicking enable over and over), G Hub says please launch discord and once I launch it, it disable itself again. I never get G Hub authorize, Enable Discord integration. Make sure you are using LGS version 8.94 or later. You can download the latest version of LGS from the LGS Download page. Open Discord. In the pop-up window, click OK to enable the Discord integration. NOTE: If you click Cancel, you’ll need to enable integration from the Game Customization View in LGS.


7/9/2014  · If G-Hub won’t connect, or even prompt to connect to discord, follow these steps: Close out of Discord. In G-Hub , click active profile to get to the INTEGRATIONS settings on the next menu. Click Discord , which should sat Inactive and Enabled. Change it to Disabled. Close out of G-Hub. Then Launch Discord, I recently used a macro on my logitech keyboard that mutes discord . But then it stopped working for no apparent reason, so I tried to fix it by deauthorizing G – Hub via Discord but now I don’t know how to reconnect it to G – Hub to begin with. So if anyone can help me out here it would be appreciated!, 7/9/2014  · Ever since the December update, every time g – hub boots it tries to integrate with Discord . I’ve looked everywhere for an option to disable this, both within Discord (permanently block) or within the G – hub app. This is unacceptable for privacy reasons for me.


G Hub recently reset all my settings for the 3rd or 4th time in a year or two. Really frustrating. Worst part is now the G Hub app is bugged so I actually can’t add binds on my mouse. Also when I try to update G Hub (from the Dec 2020 version you can download, reinstalled twice) the application hangs.


Logitech G HUB Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and other devices. Why Update? – Bug Fixes – Fixed issues where the Screen Sampler Lighting Effect may stop working correctly – Fixed Discord authorization issues – Fixed an issue where the Hardware Noise Reduction for headsets may not stay enabled

Advertiser