Is Fairsoftware.Co.Uk Legit

Is Fairsoftware.Co.Uk Legit



I have emailed the Fairsoftware and they have replied to my email and refunded me the £20 which was a relief. However, I am aware of hacker’s and scams so it is worth reading at least 100 reviews before buying online from a unknown company.


Been using Fairsoftware for a while now for windows 10 and office 2019 licenses. Windows always works, upgrading from home to pro, re-license (hardware change) or new install. Office occasionally has to be activated by phone but always works.


I have emailed the Fairsoftware website and am waiting for an answer but so far I am extremely worried and disappointed! It looks like a possible scam . Useful. Share. Reply. You’ve already flagged this Chris Jolley 6 reviews. GB. Speedy service and good value Speedy service. …


I emailed Fairsoftware and they got back to me in a day or so helping me with the activation process. My advice is don’t worry about the activation issue, it will all work out in the end, so stay chilled and ask for help, but be patient please! They’re Fairsoftware but their product is.


Description fairsoftware.co.uk is a British company, originally established in Germany in 2005 as a physical store, and today, it is an online store, serving m…


Is fairsoftware.co.uk safe or a scam? Find out now!, fairsoftware.com – Microsoft Community, Warning against FairSoftware ! – FaireSoftware Limited, FairSoftware.co.uk Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews …


FairSoftware EPROFX Limited is a company that, according to complaints from customers who feel bruised, has sold software licenses that do not work. Of course, FairSoftware EPROFX Limited is not a recognized contractual partner of Microsoft, although this is explicitly stated in the FairSoftware EPROFX Limited shops published under various domains.


5/25/2020  · Hi, I’m thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com. They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software. Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft, 5/11/2020  · fairsoftware .com is www. fairsoftware .com selling legitimate Microsoft products, I want some office 2010 professional licenses and am a bit concerned that this may not be legal. They also state they are a Microsoft partner, however I cannot find any details about them from Microsoft .


7/27/2019  · Hi, Has anyone on here either purchased from or know if this company is real https:// fastsoftware .co.uk Looking to purchase software for my mac Thanks, 3/14/2018  · Okay, so this one isn’t so much a scam as it is something to watch for. OEM stands for “Original Equipment Manufacturer.” Sometimes, this term is used to refer to the brand of a manufacturer—for example, the “OEM” for a Dell computer as a whole is, well, Dell. But more often it refers to the original supplier of products or parts to …

Advertiser